Friday, June 17, 2011

I'm Baaaaack! (With News!)

Wow. I took a much longer break than I intended. I was scared that this would happen. Once I got out of the habit of writing regularly I knew it would be hard for me to jump back in.

I haven't been feeling like myself for the past couple of months, and I think that not writing has had a large part to do with it. There are some other factors too...like a little thing called a BFP. Don't know what that is? Look here:
Yep! I am pregnant! This is an ultrasound picture that was taken at my first prenatal appointment at eight weeks. There is a real live baby in there with a heartbeat and everything!

I am now twelve weeks, and we are officially out and notorious with the pregnancy. My husband and I have both made announcements on Facebook, and you don't get anymore official than that, folks. I would post the picture from our appointment this week, but it's not very good. The baby was moving around so much that it made it difficult for my doctor to take a picture for us to keep.

How cute is that?! My baby was moving, swimming, and flipping around my womb! Ahhh! I could die it's so cute!

Other than the new addition I have no news to report. I made all As in my classes last semester! And since then my days and nights have basically been filled with lots of yawning and talking about how tired I am. I hope that since I'm closing on my first trimester that I will get some energy back. Luckily I haven't had any morning sickness, so I shouldn't complain too much.

I hope now to be writing again regularly. It's always difficult to put the first post up after being out of it for awhile. I've had a few ideas bounce around my head for future posts, so I hope to write them soon!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I'm so excited for you. Been wondering where the hell you went! :)

    ReplyDelete