Friday, February 11, 2011

2nd Year

***Over the course of the year I will be writing posts devoted to chronicling my 2nd year of marriage. On our anniversary I will use these posts for a letter to my husband.***

This past weekend we stayed in a cabin by ourselves for the first time. Saying it was a great time would be an understatement. I felt connected and positively in love with you the entire weekend. I'm glad we take the time to make our relationship a priority. I'm glad we're friends. You were incredibly sweet to me on my birthday. You knew I wanted a chocolate chip cookie cake and you ran out to make that happen. Not an easy feat when we're in the mountains. You told me that I shouldn't wash the dishes because it was my birthday. Your heart is huge and your love is vast. I have a lot to learn from you. It was awesome that we we could bring Maggie to the cabin. What a sweet girl. She has made our lives so full and when people comment on what a great dog she is I know that she is a reflection of our love and commitment. It makes me excited to have kids. I can't wait to be the mother to your children.

I will make you proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment